For when it HAS to sell...
Include your email address, price, Caliber, make and model.
 Return to Index  

FS: TX200 .22 walnut Hunter Carbine

June 19 2017 at 5:52 AM
Blair  (Login mowerracerblair)
YF12

Never thought I’d sell it, but here it is. One of my last few airguns. I hate to let it go, but eventually they are all going. Anyways, it was bought from Straight Shooters a few years back, I’m the original owner. It has a JM spring and guide kit installed, JM milled cocking shoe, JM piston seal, and a trigger shoe. It shoots wonderfully, about 725fps with premier 14.3. It really likes the Crosman 14.3 solid and HP domes in the tin can, as well as brown box. AirArms are the smoothest stock spring guns out there, this one is even better with the upgrades. Kept in humidity controlled safe all it’s life, except when shooting of course. Gun has not seen a lot of use, don’t shoot them anymore.

Included is a spare JM heavy wire spring, 2 AirArms piston seals, 1 Vortek O-ring seal with 2 O-rings. Also have the original cocking shoe, and a spare trigger guard. Extremely tame shooting and deadly accurate. There’s a few, and I mean just a few small scratches on the stock, and a small one near the end of the barrel. Shown in pics the best I can. I’m on the BOI many many times. New TX’s in walnut are $700 stock with no aftermarket parts and no spare parts. Overall in fantastic condition, no rust or anything that make it looks too used. It really is in great condition. There is shrink tubing over the cocking handle, but it can be removed. I put it there because it's less slippery than the metal. Also, with the installed kit and spares, there's about $180 in extras.

Scope and mount shown Do Not come with gun. However, I will include a 1 piece scope mount and a 2 piece mount for 1" tubes (I have some spares).

I’ll accept PayPal (you pay fees or just add 3%) or P.O. money order (preferred).

Shipped CONUS only. It’s just too expensive otherwise. $625 for the gun and spare parts, $35 shipping CONUS, via UPS. (Shipping has seemed to have gotten expensive lately. Last gun I shipped via UPS (with lots of spare parts) was approaching $50. I will ship it insured and well packaged, as I always do.)

Please don’t respond here, email me. mowerracerblair at gmail dot com.

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

Respond to this message   

BKL MOUNTS - SECOND TO NONE.

James Kitching Memorial Page

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from buying or selling products posted on this page, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who sold and the person who bought posted items.JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.