For when it HAS to sell...
Include your email address, price, Caliber, make and model.
 Return to Index  

For sale....Leupold VXIII 6.5-20 EFR

June 19 2017 at 6:14 PM

TMurray  (Login bustachip)
YF12

I bought this off the yellow awhile back to try on my Diana 75 and I've decided to
go a different route, so up for sale it goes...

The scope works fine, tracks well, it's clear and all that. But it does have some
ring marks on the tube, under the front of the tube you can see faint marks but you
can't feel anything, on either side of the rear tube you can see and feel slight
impressions....but again it doesn't affect the scope at all.

I had planned on sending it in to Leupold for their "warranty inspection" in which
they will check everything out, inside and out for free, and possibly replace if
needed, but I didn't want to wait the 5 weeks turn around....LOL Again it's just
cosmetic anyway. It has a fine duplex for precise aiming, it also comes with the
butler creek flips ups as shown in the first pic.

[linked image]

Left side rear tube...
[linked image]

Right side rear tube...
[linked image]

Underneath kind of...
[linked image]

Turrets....
[linked image]

Front lens...
[linked image]

Rear lens...
[linked image]

AO...
[linked image]
[linked image]

There she is.....$420 shipped, post here I'll take it then email me at
fish tales two at live dot com, replace the two with 2 and at with @ and dot with
a .

I'm on the BOI as TMurray or Thomas Murray
Thanks for looking....

Respond to this message   
Responses

BKL MOUNTS - SECOND TO NONE.

James Kitching Memorial Page

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from buying or selling products posted on this page, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who sold and the person who bought posted items.JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.