Ditch photobucket. This is how you post pics free using your own net 54 account.July 17 2017 at 9:12 AM
Steve in CT (Premier Login q1q)
1. Login Net54 and go to your account. (If you are at the Yellow you can click on upper left corner before the posts start on "my account"
2. Once there, on left side menu click on "Realms"
(If you don't have a realm, you can create one or many. You do this once.)
3. Click on files, click upload, select your picture and upload it..
4. When the picture is uploaded you see it there on the right. Click on the picture to copy its URL.
5. Come here and post they URL alike you did with photobucket.
Done. This works for IPads and PCs.
- Thats awesome. Thanks Steve, Nt - Mike Ellingsworth on Jul 17, 2017, 9:19 AM
- Confused - Bsagunner on Jul 17, 2017, 8:43 PM
- Thank you! Photobucket is off the map bad. (NT) - Matt Cooney on Jul 18, 2017, 12:58 AM
- Also confused - John on Jul 19, 2017, 1:01 PM
- Posting Pics! - Don Sutton on Jul 23, 2017, 2:24 PM
- Step 2A. - Steve LaPlace on Jul 24, 2017, 6:43 PM
- Pics - Jerry on Aug 3, 2017, 6:21 AM
- Good stuff! I really did dislike PB. Thanks! - Barracuda on Jul 30, 2017, 5:52 PM
- Seemed correct - Mike on Aug 8, 2017, 8:12 PM