For when it HAS to sell...
Include your email address, price, Caliber, make and model.
 Return to Index  

Package Deal 3 for what two cost:Kodiak, Fire 201, 909s all tuned

August 10 2017 at 11:01 PM
jmag  (Login jmagness)
YC

I've gotten in to old cars and watches and am a little strained financially, so going to sell 3 for $1500 + shipping.

1.) Kodiak, british made. No sights, (scope can come with gun for a price). Gun was tuned by Bill Kizzy, very accurate and powerful. I'd say the gun cosmetically is 85% but functionally 100%.
2.) Tuned Fire 201 easily over 200fpe giving 5 shots on full power and many more on the half cock. I'd rate this one 90% cosmetically and 100% functionally.
3.) Sam Yang 909s giving over 300fpe and about 3 shots on full power and 5-6 on half cock. Cosmetically the gun is 75%, not a safe queen. Pistol grip area has been repaired. Repair is strong, no worries.Tuned by Mr. Piatt and has the unbreakable cocking handle. Gun shoots really good. Functionally 100%.

All 3 for $1500, or Fire 201 and 909s for $600 each, and Kodiak for$550.

All the above guns are SINGLE shot rifles. Pkease only contact if you are really interested, I don't have time for picture seekers and curious George type.

On the BOI many times as jmag

Please contact by text, 9one8 7five9 777nine
jmag

Respond to this message   

BKL MOUNTS - SECOND TO NONE.

James Kitching Memorial Page

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from buying or selling products posted on this page, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who sold and the person who bought posted items.JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.