For when it HAS to sell...
Include your email address, price, Caliber, make and model.
 Return to Index  

its wicked air warp .22-.30 cobra

August 12 2017 at 4:47 PM

clint "ironarmknives"  (Select Login ironarmknives)
YF12

hey guys have to sell my baby this is a warp cobra ,titanium air tank,stainless steel air tube, external adjusting reg. three barrels one 12" .22 with shroud,one 17" .22 barrel and one 17" .30 barrel and shroud , wood dress kit and stock ar parts ,after market stock,2 .22 mags-one .25 mag. and one .30 mag ldc.adpter for a sumo ldc, and a stock ldc ... 2500.00 i've got a lot more into this gun heck theres 600.00 just into barrels,not counting the cobra kit ,air tank etc..... my loss but i need to .......scope not for sale with gun nor bi-pod
pay pal gift or u pay the 3-4% fee
call clint or text for more info 760-703-1497
i will send pic's

Respond to this message   
Responses

BKL MOUNTS - SECOND TO NONE.

James Kitching Memorial Page

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from buying or selling products posted on this page, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who sold and the person who bought posted items.JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.