For when it HAS to sell...
Include your email address, price, Caliber, make and model.
 Return to Index  

Gen 1 Benjamin Marauder and Custom stock package.

August 12 2017 at 5:24 PM

Paul Bishop  (Login Airgunner)
YC

I gotten out of airguns and am moving out of my house, so what I have left in airgun stuff is being sold. This is a package deal. If you don't need everything listed....no problem. You can always re-sell what you don't want. I just do not want to have to deal with 20 different buyers and 20 different payments and 20 different addresses to ship to all while I am trying to pack up my family and move and find a place to live. The price will be well worth the effort as my loss is your gain

1) Generation 1 Benjamin Marauder in .177. Condition good to very good. If you want something that is pretty, this is not it. It has been sitting on my workbench in the basement for the past year and a half with the action outside the factory stock while I was making a custom stock for it. It has handling marks and scratches. Holds air and shoots great the last time I shot it. Barrel work done to get cloverleaf groups at 40 yards with CPL's. Factory stock included but also has marks here and there. Factory pressure gauge blacked out. I never used the factory gauge since it is not as accurate as the gauge on the fill set up. Action is missing screw to attach action to stock. $.50 part at Hardware store.

2) Custom stock started for action above. Blank is figured black walnut. Complete inletting and action will sit into the blank and bolt to it. The outline has been cut along with the thumbhole started. Buttpad included. Adjustable cheek piece installed and working. Just needs to be finished in the shaping and sanding and finished. Great project for someone that likes to work with wood. I do not have the ability to finish this because my entire wood shop has already been sold to clear out house.

3) Simmons 3-9x32 scope. Focuses to 10 yards Duplex reticle with cheesy rings

4) Red Chrony on tripod. Have light kit for it but pieces may be missing.

5) two boxes of CPL's One unopened and one nearly full but opened

All this for $250 delivered to your door. This is a Package deal. No pictures available for this ridiculous low price. ConUS only. Payment by Postal Money Order. Deal through Email. First person to email and says I will take it gets response and address to send payment.

Respond to this message   
Responses

BKL MOUNTS - SECOND TO NONE.

James Kitching Memorial Page

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from buying or selling products posted on this page, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who sold and the person who bought posted items.JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.