For when it HAS to sell...
Include your email address, price, Caliber, make and model.

I HAVE A NO LONGER MADE CHINESE QB89

September 19 2017 at 4:30 PM
Tom Mace  (Login TOMMACE)
YF12

For sale a QB89 Chinese Rifle it is new in box. This may be your last chance to own one of these nice little rifles. It is a side cocker bull pup design. It has never been shot new in the box. They say that they have a hard to pull trigger. I have a manual that shows how to fix that. Also there is a manual showing you how to take it apart so you don't brake the stock. Also there is a owners manual. There are some marks on the stock but they are from the factory they are in the finish but not bad. I want $150.00 plus shipping Pay Pal only. tomsnutz1938@outlook.com Don't miss this one the manuals are worth the money. I can't send photos if you don't like it send it back. THANKS FOR LOOKING Tom Mace

Respond to this message   

BKL MOUNTS - SECOND TO NONE.

James Kitching Memorial Page

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from buying or selling products posted on this page, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who sold and the person who bought posted items.JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.