For when it HAS to sell...
Include your email address, price, Caliber, make and model.

4 guns for sale: Kodiak, Sumatra, Fire 201, 909S

September 19 2017 at 7:07 PM
jmag  (Login jmagness)
YC

Kodiak - 25 cal, no sites, but muzzle break. Tuned by Mr. Kizzy and is about 8/10 cosmetically but 100% functionally. 
$550 

Fire 201 - 9mm SINGLE shot, tuned by Mr. Piatt making over 200fpe. Gets about 5 full powered shots. 
$550 

Sumatra Carbine, 22 cal. Has back yard friendly and if you want it, you already know what it will do. 
$625 with back yard friend 
$550 without 

909S 45 cal shoots around 300+fpe and has Mr. Piatt's unbreakable cocking handle. Gets 3 consistent full power shots, and one or two lower powered. 
$600 

Please contact me by text first at 9one8seven59 777nine 
On BOI many times as jmag 
jmag

Respond to this message   

BKL MOUNTS - SECOND TO NONE.

James Kitching Memorial Page

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from buying or selling products posted on this page, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who sold and the person who bought posted items.JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.