For when it HAS to sell...
Include your email address, price, Caliber, make and model.

For Sale- Beeman R9 + Blue Ribbon scope!

September 19 2017 at 8:14 PM
Nick MI  (Login Haggard616)
YF12

I have a like new, R9. Not a mark on the stock. Original box with trigger guard medallion. There are 2-3 very small scratches next to one of the breech block screws.. the usual area. R9 is absolutely accurate. I'll attach target photos. Gun comes with a few extras.. Original Beeman spring, original piston seal which is damaged (pretty much garbage), original spring guide, and 3 different lubes. I swapped out those original parts I just named, with JM goodies. So there's a Hornet spring, and one of his blue piston seals. I also machined my own spring guide/top hat from black delrin. Rifle shoots smooth and accurate. 'Nice thump.'

Now, for the scope- beeman Blue ribbon, model 66r. Scope works wonderfully. Front Focuses down below 5 yards! I think I've clearly looked through it at 10 feet! It's an awesome old scope. Wish they still made em. It's variable power, 2-7x.
Old school set of Beeman double adjustable rings. Meaning, you tighten the ring base from both sides. The scope isn't in perfect cosmetic shape. Has ring dimples.. but works perfectly. Also has ring marks. Hey, it's an old scope! I don't remember the weight, but it's ridiculously light. Ounces.

Well, that's about all the particulars that come to mind. I've sold and bought many an item here on the forum over my 4 year addiction. I sold all of my PCP guns in January this year. I found another expensive hobby.. ain't that the way it goes? Anyway, this is the last gun. I also have random odds and ends I'm going to post in separate ads. Range finder, bipod, pellets, chronograph, etc. Check those out if interested.

No scams here. I've never even had a sour deal.. buying or selling. Check me on the BOI- Nick (Haggard) aka Nick MI aka Haggard616. Just type in Haggard, that should bring up all my feedback.
**Price is $550 shipped.** PayPal or postal money order, ONLY. If you choose PayPal, you pay the extra 3%. Or, I'll gladly take PayPal gift if you can trust a stranger.
Deal by email- nhaggardZEROSEVEN@yahoo.com -- replace ZEROSEVEN, with numbers- 07.

Target photos were shot from a seated position, gun rested on my hand, hand rested on a tripod. Distance to target- 18 yards. Indoors. Small black stickers slightly smaller than dimes. Larger ones, about nickel size. 5 shot+ each group. I've only tried JSB 18.1 & 15.9 pellets. I found 15.9 to be more accurate of the batches I've had.

It's an achingly beautiful rifle. It's just too valuable to be a wall hanger for me. Whoever buys it, will surely enjoy it.

[linked image]

[linked image]

Close-up of scratches-
[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

Scope focuses below 5 yards-
[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

Original parts and lubes-
[linked image]

Target photos-
[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Responses

BKL MOUNTS - SECOND TO NONE.

James Kitching Memorial Page

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from buying or selling products posted on this page, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who sold and the person who bought posted items.JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.