For when it HAS to sell...
Include your email address, price, Caliber, make and model.

F.S. Custom .25 A.Z. Rapid. (Reduced)

September 20 2017 at 5:49 AM

Twentycal1  (Login Twentycal1)
YF12

F.S. Custom .25 A.Z. Rapid. Rifle has just returned from Martin Rutterford's work bench and was completely resealed and had the hammer, spring, and bolt replaced. This rifle features a Rapid MK 2 stock that was customized with an adjustable height comb, stainless Morgan adjustable butt pad, forward accessory rail, and a Combat Black Tactical Dura-Coat finish. A.Z. features are a 280 cc quick fill bottle, a full shroud, and the famous A.Z. bolt handle. The gun has one magazine included. Scope, mounts, side and top wheels and bi-pod are not included in this offering. Nearly silent and deadly accurate at 100 yards with J.S.B. 25 grain pellets.

wCjBDbI.jpg

i6zF0ZX.jpg

Now $1,965.00 shipped insured to conus where legal. I am on the B.O.I. and you will need to be as well. No trades are needed at this time and only the most reasonable offers would be considered for this highly customized rifle.

You can contact me at cmartin at brakebush dot com

Thank fer lookin!

Respond to this message   

BKL MOUNTS - SECOND TO NONE.

James Kitching Memorial Page

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from buying or selling products posted on this page, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who sold and the person who bought posted items.JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.