For when it HAS to sell...
Include your email address, price, Caliber, make and model.

F.S. Like New H.F.T. 500 with doped Hawke scope. (Reduced)

September 20 2017 at 5:58 AM

Twentycal1  (Login Twentycal1)
YF12

Well, this is the year I found out I can't crawl around in the dirt anymore and shoot Open Field Target so I put this rig together for this season to shoot H.F.T. off of a bucket with sticks. It is a spotless Air Arms H.F.T. 500 with a pre-doped Hawke 4 x 16 x 50 scope complete with mounts and side parallax wheel.

The numbers look like this for this rig:

H.F.T. 500 $1,299.00
Mounts $ 25.00
Side Wheel $ N.C.
Scope $ 479.00
Doping $ N.C.

Reduced priced for quick sale on all of it at $1,395.00 shipped insured to your door in conus where legal.

Rifle only for $825.00 plus actual shipping to conus where legal.

contact me at cmartin at brakebush dot com

zk0NqIa.jpg

HsQydBt.jpg

S7Jeg9v.jpg

mw0Xoxs.jpg

5PP1jRb.jpg

Respond to this message   
Responses

BKL MOUNTS - SECOND TO NONE.

James Kitching Memorial Page

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from buying or selling products posted on this page, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who sold and the person who bought posted items.JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.