For when it HAS to sell...
Include your email address, price, Caliber, make and model.

Sentry .22 with Extras!!!

September 21 2017 at 5:59 PM
Jimmy V  (Login wiseguy55)
YF12

This is my Sentry that I have tuned to 840fps with 18gr JSB and very accurate! Sanded and repainted the stock with a good quality textured paint, feels much better and looks way better than the stock wood color. Custom fitted shroud that is extremely effective made from Crosman parts and very back yard friendly now, wrapped in 3M carbon fiber vinyl. Custom 3d printed barrel bushings inside for rigidy/support for the floating barrel. The gun shoot very nicely, cycles nicely, everything was cleaned and lubed from day one. No leaks, everything you see in the picture is included in the price.

- Sentry .22
- Original Shroud
- Custom Fitted Shroud
- UTG Compact 3-12x44 SF (Etched glass half mildot reticle)
- UTG 30mm scope rings
- Clone Atlas Bipod

Price is $500 shipped for everything included. Great little hunting rig if your just getting started and need to buy all together. I've done all the work for you! This little rig rocks! Have taken dozens and dozens of ground squirrels with it along with many rabbits, up to 75 yards. Will not dissapoint!

Would like to sell as a package deal to fund another project. Text me at 562-277-fifty-fifty or email me at tito5590805@gmail.com

N6oavAD.jpg

VJWeqgZ.jpg

jPq2BnW.jpg

8lgnpdq.jpg

gGOf5ck.jpg

Respond to this message   

BKL MOUNTS - SECOND TO NONE.

James Kitching Memorial Page

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from buying or selling products posted on this page, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who sold and the person who bought posted items.JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.