For when it HAS to sell...
Include your email address, price, Caliber, make and model.

MARAUDERS -$479.99 w/HDD, Much MORE SHOTS, much QUIETER than Stock Marauders!

September 21 2017 at 11:44 PM

Joe Brancato <>< AirTanksForSale.com  (Login n6yyo)
YC

Response to Marauders only $399 BLOW OUT SALE!!! No Strings!! As low as $299-$349 w/various Packages

Marauders available with HDD for only $479.
Proven to get more 50% more shops per fill, and more than twice the amount of shots out of a Great White, Tiger Shark, Guppy, or any 4500 PSI tank.

AND PROVEN MUCH QUIETER!!!

MARAUDERS w/HDD Installed, Much MORE SHOTS, much QUIETER, only $479. Other Discounts available when you purchase with HDD! (See below)
SAVE $100 off normal price, PLUS the following discounts when you purchase a rifle:

+$50 off HAWKE Scope
+$50 off Great White, Tiger, or Guppy with Full Armor
+$50 off Shoebox F10 with Filter Package
+100 off a Bauer/Coltri/Daystate SCUBA compressor.

Marauder-Syn-Left-Crop.jpg
Marauder-Syn-Right-Crop.jpg
Marauder-Wood-Left-Crop.jpg
Marauder-Wood-Right-Crop.jpg

When we installed the HDD into a .25 stock Marauder, the shot count went from 22 to 33 (a 50% increase) per rifle fill.
The fill pressure requirement went down, further decreasing the mount of air used, and the total shot count increased by a factor of 2.59x's per 4500 PSI tank (such as a Great White, Tiger, Guppy), and the Marauder was MUCH Quieter
This is a graph of before and after installing the HDD proving how the HDD increased shot by 50% for each Marauder Fil
All3GraphsClean.jpg

Marauders are $479 with HDD installed and $399 without HDD (Available separately too). This is offer is only until Cyber-Monday.

We are also offering the following discounts with any rifle purchased
+$50 off HAWKE Scope
[linked image]
Get $50 off a Great White Carbon Fiber tank with Opt 1) Second Gauge that constantly shows the pressure inside our tank; Opt 2A) 40” hose with FQD on each end, and MQD on DIN300) and Opt 3) Full Armor, Offer ends 1 day after Cyber-Monday.
[linked image]

To receive notifications of the latest Airgun and How-To videos, and discounts and updates on my products, please "Like" my FaceBook page at
https://www.facebook.com/AirTanksForSale

Joe Brancato 714-907-0067

For AirTanks, Custom Hoses, Fittings, Gauges, etc.
please click here http://www.AirTanksForSale.com

[linked image][linked image]

Respond to this message   
Responses

BKL MOUNTS - SECOND TO NONE.

James Kitching Memorial Page

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from buying or selling products posted on this page, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who sold and the person who bought posted items.JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.