For when it HAS to sell...
Include your email address, price, Caliber, make and model.
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

FS: Whiscombe JW-75 Three Stroke

September 14 2009 at 7:56 PM

Harold Rushton  (Login Thepointman)
YFOT

First, please call Roz Sumpter about this rifle @ (931)424-5314.

Roz Sumpter ask for me to post that he is selling a JW-75 rifle since he does not have a computer or Internet access. The rifle is a three stroke JW-75 with .177 and .22 cal barrels.  Roz stated that this rifle is currently shooting about 860 fps with .22 Cal Crosman 14.3 pellets. The rifle has a match trigger and target stock.  The upper is black.  Roz advised that the price is $4,000.00 for the package.

I shot the rifle in Heflin last weekend and everything functioned as it should. The rifle cocks really smooth and should be a great gun for someone to enjoy for many years.

Once again, for questions or comments call Roz Sumpter @ (931)424-5314. I do not have pictures of this rifle to post. So, please contact Roz for more information.

Thanks,

Harold

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login Flintsack)
YC

Sold pending funds per owner nt

September 15 2009, 3:35 PM 

Respond to this message   

Harold Rushton
(Login Thepointman)
YFOT

SOLD!!!! nt

September 15 2009, 3:46 PM 

nt

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - FS: Whiscombe JW-75 Three Stroke
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

BKL MOUNTS - SECOND TO NONE.

James Kitching Memorial Page

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from buying or selling products posted on this page, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who sold and the person who bought posted items.JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..