For when it HAS to sell...
Include your email address, price, Caliber, make and model.
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

For Sale: Daisy PowerLine 44 Revolver - New in Box

June 17 2011 at 2:18 PM

(Login MattSpigner)
YFOT

The '44' was the only revolver ever manufactured and marketed by Daisy and was only sold for a short period of time. Although not nearly as many were sold as the Crosman variants, they are well regarded and represent a highly collectable and shootable addition to those into realistic high quality airgun revolvers.
[linked image]
This particular one is one of a number of these 'Dirty Harry Specials' that were purchased by a commercial arcade game manufacturer, that utilized the frames and assembly for 'shooting' arcade games that required a realistic heavy duty revolver.
[linked image]
It is 'old' new inventory that was never used and which sat unnoticed, until being liquidated by this organization a few months ago, along with approximately a dozen others, just like it.
Other than external examination of it's exterior by myself, it has never had CO2 cartridges or pellets loaded [or fired] from it, or otherwise handled.
[linked image]
The packaging is intact, complete and in extremely good condition.

This puppy can be yours for $160 shipped.

Buy with confidence; I have many pages of positive BOI postings. This '44' and associated goodies with be double boxed and promptly shipped to it's new owner.

Thank you.
Matt Spigner
917-584-7122

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - For Sale: Daisy PowerLine 44 Revolver - New in Box
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

BKL MOUNTS - SECOND TO NONE.

James Kitching Memorial Page

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from buying or selling products posted on this page, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who sold and the person who bought posted items.JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..