For when it HAS to sell...
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

For Sale Cricket Bullpup!!!

January 15 2012 at 11:01 PM
James Tibbetts  (Login FREESPOOL)
YC

I am offering up a gun for sale that to my knowledge has never been for sale on the Yellow forum or any other site in the US before.This bullpup is a Kaliber-Cricket,14 shot .22cal side lever multi shot.From what I know there may be less than 20 of these guns in the US right now-could be a few more than that but I doubt it.According to the serial numbers there may be only less than 1500 that exist world wide-again from what I can tell...I own two of these little guns this one is brand NEW-has never had a pellet down the barrel other than at the factory-and I am going to pass this one on to one lucky new owner.It took me over one FULL year to get this gun and depending on what happens in the future there may or may not be any more of these to make it to the States.This bullpup is 27''long (a standard Matador is 29''long) and will come with 2-14 shot magazines,paperwork from Russia and fill probe.As I have stated previously this gun has not been shot by me-My other Cricket has and it is shooting JSB 18.1 grain pellets at 850FPS for just under 30FPE with zero adjustments.These guns are not for the "closet queen crowd" as there are a couple little blemishes due to manufacturing and shipping to the US. The barrel on the Crickets seem to be about 30% larger diameter than on the Edgun Matador 2.5's.So here is the deal I am asking $2750.00 PLUS SHIPPING (and 3% pay pal fees if you want to use pay pal) or USPS money order's.This is a first "I'll Take It '' followed by a prompt e-mail post.I am on the BOI,Thanks,Jim
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login ig720)
YF

Re: For Sale Cricket Bullpup!!!

January 15 2012, 11:38 PM 

Whats your email

Respond to this message   

(Login ig720)
YF

I'll Take It

January 16 2012, 12:02 AM 

Respond to this message   

(Login Jargar)
YF

Cricket

January 15 2012, 11:51 PM 

Does this include the wood piece that covers the
breech block, magazine and part of the barrel?

Respond to this message   

(Login Kampsy)
YF

That's only on the new model n/t

January 16 2012, 2:07 AM 

Respond to this message   

(Login FREESPOOL)
YC

SPF to Ivan N/T

January 16 2012, 12:10 AM 

Respond to this message   

(Login FREESPOOL)
YC

SOLD-SOLD-SOLD

January 18 2012, 6:29 PM 

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - For Sale Cricket Bullpup!!!
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

BKL MOUNTS - SECOND TO NONE.

James Kitching Memorial Page

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from buying or selling products posted on this page, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who sold and the person who bought posted items.JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..