For when it HAS to sell...
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

5 Daisy Powerline 880

April 16 2012 at 9:16 AM
  (Login 1281952)
YF

(1) Top one. Missing Stock & I screw. Pumps and shoots. Plastic receiver & pump handle.
(2) Missing front sight. Metal receiver & plastic pump handle. Pumps up and shoots weak.
(3) Metal receiver & pump handle. Pumps up and shoots.
(4) Metal receiver & pump handle. Rear sight is screwed on not welded. Pumps and shoots weak.
(5) Silver Anniversary model. Plastic receiver and pump handle. Pumps but dont shoot.
(6) Complete seal kit for 880.
I will take pay pal plus 3.5% or US Postal Money Order. Buyer pays actual shipping. Ship only where legal. 503-706-9512. peter_built78@hotmail.com
. $85 for all this plus shipping. Shipping box is 21 lbs 43"L X 9" W X 4" T.
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - 5 Daisy Powerline 880
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

BKL MOUNTS - SECOND TO NONE.

James Kitching Memorial Page

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from buying or selling products posted on this page, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who sold and the person who bought posted items.JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..