For when it HAS to sell...
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

ForSale: ATN Aries MK 350 Night Vision Rifle Scope. $410.00 Shipped.

April 19 2012 at 12:14 PM
  (Login gang_imo)
YC

-------"It is the most compact 1st Gen. Weapon Sight on the market. Measuring only 10.8 inches long and weighing 2.9 lbs., the ATN Aries MK 350 is one of the most rugged yet Compact Scopes made. The accuracy on the ATN Aries MK 350 is unparalleled thanks to our \"Red on Green\" reticle system. Windage and elevation adjustments are an amazing 1/4 inch at 100 yards. Combine this accuracy with other features such as a super fast Front Lens System for optimal brightness, easy push button operation, reticle brightness adjustment, a detachable -powerful 450 mW Infrared Illuminator and you have one of the best 1st Gen. Scopes made. If you are looking for a small, lightweight inexpensive Night Vision Weapon Sight then the ATN Aries MK 350 is the scope for you. Powerful multi-coated all-glass optics High resolution Gen 1+ Image Intensifier tube Easy-to-see \"Red on green\" Duplex reticle system Reticle brightness adjustment Detachable Long Range infrared illuminator Water and fog resistant The ATNAries MK 350 Weapon Scope easily mounts onto any U.S. standard 7/8\" weaver or Picatinny rail."-------

This ATN Aries MK 350 scope is in like new condition. I used it breifly to dispatch some night critters on my air gun. Free shipping to lower 48. Manual,soft case, Weaver to Dovetail adapters and everything else in picture is included. Deal by email. Will give priority to Pal Pal payers. Asking $410.00 Shipped.

[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
MD
(Login gang_imo)
YC

Sold . n/t.

April 19 2012, 5:59 PM 

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - ForSale: ATN Aries MK 350 Night Vision Rifle Scope. $410.00 Shipped.
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

BKL MOUNTS - SECOND TO NONE.

James Kitching Memorial Page

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from buying or selling products posted on this page, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who sold and the person who bought posted items.JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..