For when it HAS to sell...
Include your email address, price, Caliber, make and model.
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Gamo 440 Hunter Combo .177

May 2 2012 at 5:58 PM
Mark Chayer  (Login Smackey54)

For sale....Gamo 440 Hunter in .177. Metal: 95% Wood: 90% Comes with BSA 4X32 AO scope (not shown in pictures). Scope does not have the turret covers. Stock has beautifully grained wood. Original finish. Original fiber optic sights in place. GRT-III trigger installed. I replaced the piston seal, deburred, honed cylinder, and lubed. Using CPHPs and RWS Superdomes, am getting ~960fps (16+fpe) and ~940fps (16+fpe).

My apologies for the pictures...not very good...Please email for more pics.

Asking $170 shipped to lower 48, USPS priority. USPS Money order only, please. First I'll take it, followed by email gets it.

Thanks for looking.

Mark

[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

BKL MOUNTS - SECOND TO NONE.

James Kitching Memorial Page

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from buying or selling products posted on this page, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who sold and the person who bought posted items.JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..