Hey there guys,
For Sale is a .177 caliber Gamo Dynamax. Some of you might remember the video review I did for this rifle. I was very impressed with gun, just the accuracy for the price blew my mind. I've hemhawed selling this gun for about two weeks, but unfortunately I've got to make room for a Daystate Huntsman. Here's what the rifle comes with
1) Gamo Dynamax .177 caliber
2) Gamo RGB scope with 1 pc mount (note you'll want to get higher mounts because of the shroud)
3) 2- 10 shot magazines
4) Roy Katsen carbon fiber shroud (works great because it has a spot milled out for the magazine clip)
5) Fill Probe
6) About a half tin of it's favorite pellets the Crosman Premier Heavies 10.5 grain.
7) Quick detach Talon Sling
8) Factory depinger from a BSA Scorpion (works great!)
The muzzle brake is also included, but you can't use it with the shroud on. The Katsen shroud is REALLY effective and looks really nice. They're about $130 new. The depinger was a really good addition and really tames the ping. There are two small blemishes on the butt stock, they look like scratches, the photos will show them. I've you've been looking at the Dynamax it really doesn't get any better than this...you'll be set up straight from the box to start shooting. Check out the shooting performance of this rifle on my Youtube channel AirNerdCorner. Gun has around 200 rounds through it shooting the 10.5 CPH at around 940 fps for an average of 20-21 FPE. This would make a great starter gun for FT.
Asking $530 shipped CONUS. Deal by email only. Email is email@example.com I'll answer any questions I can. Payment by Paypal (use gift or add 3% to total price). I'm on the BOI will all positive feed back (Derek Goins). Thanks for looking!