For when it HAS to sell...
Include your email address, price, Caliber, make and model.
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

FS - AZ tuned FX Cyclone .22 **Reduced**

July 12 2012 at 12:44 AM
  (Login Tpatner412)
YC

Need to get some funds together for a gun for FT so the Cyclone is on the block. This is the Synthetic stocked version. The gun was tuned by Allen this past winter and he made some major improvements. He lightened the trigger to about 10 oz and rebuilt the internals as the gun had a leak. He even went so far as to replace the o-rings on the Biathalon cocking handle. The gun has a LW barrel and shoots like you would expect. At 25-30 yards it produces .22-.25 groups with ease. Sub 1/2" groups at 50 yards are typical. I shot a 75 yard group prone with the gun two weeks ago that had 4 shots inside of .42" with the 5th shot getting away from me for a .82" group at 75 yards.

This gun has adjustable power that works very well. I chronied the gun with 18 grain JSB and she shoots at a 31 FPE high on high power. On medium it gets about 50 shots within a 10 fps spread at 21 FPE. Very, very consistent numbers there. I do not shoot the gun on low power but know it get's around 80 shots per fill on the low setting. 40 on high and about 60 on medium.

There are two marks on the gun, both are pictured below. The first is on the barrel and is some rubbing off of the blueing/powder coating. I do not feel anything when I run my fingers over it so that leads me to believe it is not a scratch. The other spot is on the right forearm foam pad, just marring of the foam, nothing major and it does not affect the handling. Allen also cut a new slot for the o-ring on the fill probe, he felt it was too close so that was that. It functions perfectly.

The gun will come with two 8 shot magazines, the fill probe (probe only, no male fitting) with extra o-rings and the receipt with the details of what was done from Allen. I will also include a partial tin of JSB 15.9 grain pellets. The gun shoots the 15.9's and 18.1's well, just depends on the day to see which is better.

Price is $1050 shipped. I can take Paypal (+3%) or a USPS Money Order. Which ever you prefer. I prefer to deal by email so please contact me there. If you have any questions or would like more pictures I would be happy to provide you with some, just shoot me an email and let me know. Below I will post a link to the video Review I did of the gun and below that pictures of the previously mentioned marks and the fill probe and mags. I am on the BOI many times with all positive feedback.

Vidhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7itI9yCChmc&feature=plcp

[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - FS - AZ tuned FX Cyclone .22 **Reduced**
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

BKL MOUNTS - SECOND TO NONE.

James Kitching Memorial Page

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from buying or selling products posted on this page, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who sold and the person who bought posted items.JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..