For when it HAS to sell...
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

For Sale Unfinished Custom Stock for 13xx or 22xx $65

August 11 2012 at 6:09 PM
  (Login Gipper49)
YF

Here is a custom stock of my design for the Crosman 22xx and 13xx pistol frames. The stock is made of 2 pieces of Mahogany and is unfinished. Most edges have been given a 3/8" roundover and the grip fills my medium sized hand nicely. The lead edge of the grips have been untouched and are just waiting for your custom touch. As the pictures show there is plenty of material in the grips if you would like to do additional shaping. The stock has the same length of pull as the plastic Crosman stock (13")and shoulders nicely for me. The stock weighs 1.9 pounds. $65 shipped anywhere in the USA elsewhere will be actual postage. Paypal only please. First I'll take it here followed by an email gets it. I am on the BOI. Please feel free to email with any questions and I will do my best to answer. TRADES WELCOME

Brian

[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - For Sale Unfinished Custom Stock for 13xx or 22xx $65
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

BKL MOUNTS - SECOND TO NONE.

James Kitching Memorial Page

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from buying or selling products posted on this page, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who sold and the person who bought posted items.JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..