For when it HAS to sell...
Include your email address, price, Caliber, make and model.
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

HW97 Centennial ($485) and BSA SuperSport Tactical ($225)

September 25 2012 at 10:32 PM

(Login ruger270)
YF

1) HW97 Centennial. The cocking is extremely smooth and easy, and the shooting cycle is incredibly docile. There are some marks on the metal and stock. There is a ding and rub marks on the muzzle weight and some dings in the stock. I have tried to get the best pictures possible to show the various marks. This is a great gun and would make a great FT rifle. There are ZERO mechanical issues with the gun, just the cosmetic scratches/dings etc. Please see pictures for details. Asking $485 shipped to lower 48, no international shipping. DEAL BY EMAIL. Accepting USPS MO or PayPal (add $14.37 for PayPal fees). No trades. On the BOI.

[linked image]

More pictures:http://s869.photobucket.com/albums/ab254/ruger270/Sale%20Items/HW97_Centennial/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2) BSA SuperSport Tactical, UK made. This gun has one of the most comfortable stocks I have ever shot, and the cocking is extremely easy. In fact, the cocking and shot cycle made me think it was only shooting about 12 ft-lbs, but I was surprised to find it pushing 14 ft-lbs. You wont be disappointed with this gun. Metal is all clean, just a few light scratches in the stock. I also have some Sportsmatch (T06C) mounts available that work with the 13mm Maxi-grip BSA mount. There are ZERO mechanical issues with the gun. Please see pictures for details. Asking $225 shipped for GUN ONLY to lower 48, no international shipping. DEAL BY EMAIL. Accepting USPS MO or PayPal (add $6.83 for PayPal fees). No trades. On the BOI.

The price for the gun and rings ($42 from AoA) is $250 shipped to lower 48, no international shipping. DEAL BY EMAIL. Accepting USPS MO or PayPal (add $7.55 for PayPal fees). No trades. On the BOI.

Rings alone are $35 shipped to lower 48, no international shipping. Rings will only be sold after gun has sold. DEAL BY EMAIL. Accepting USPS MO or PayPal (add $1.32 for PayPal fees). No trades. On the BOI.

[linked image]

[linked image]

More pictures:http://s869.photobucket.com/albums/ab254/ruger270/Sale%20Items/BSA_SuperSport_Tactical/

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login ruger270)
YF

Both are .177 caliber. nt

September 26 2012, 2:17 PM 

Respond to this message   

(Login ruger270)
YF

Both guns are SOLD. nt

October 13 2012, 4:09 PM 

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - HW97 Centennial ($485) and BSA SuperSport Tactical ($225)
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

BKL MOUNTS - SECOND TO NONE.

James Kitching Memorial Page

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from buying or selling products posted on this page, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who sold and the person who bought posted items.JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..