For when it HAS to sell...
Include your email address, price, Caliber, make and model.
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Benjamin Discovery .177

October 19 2012 at 5:49 PM
Ryan Koch  (Login TyRyanosaurus)
YC

Benjamin Discovery .177

I bought this rifle off the classifieds a few years ago. I have maybe put one tin of pellets through it. I cleaned and lubricated the trigger components, the trigger is pretty nice. It has had sling studs installed and has rubber butt pad extender.

It shoots well but sometimes a pell gets a little hung up while loading. I am not sure whether it is me or the pell or whatever, but for full disclosure it is noted. There are two different locations on the barrel that have setscrew marks. These are where the original open sight were mounted. There is a small scratch on the airtube just below the breech. The stock has a few dings and dents but none are very bad and they clean up well. I documented these in the photos.

Includes the TKO LDC, an extra barrel band, and the rubber buttpad.

Does not include the original sights (I never had them), scope, bipod, or sling.

I need the real estate and capital for other projects. Sadly this rifle does not get used much.

$210 + shipping, USPS Money Order or PayPal+3%

Please contact me via email for more information.
Tyryanosaurus@yahoo.com
Thanks,
Ryan Koch

Click on the pic to go to the album.

DiscoForSale.jpg?gl=US

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

BKL MOUNTS - SECOND TO NONE.

James Kitching Memorial Page

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from buying or selling products posted on this page, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who sold and the person who bought posted items.JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..