For when it HAS to sell...
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

FS: Crosman .22 cal. BackPacker.

November 10 2012 at 5:40 PM
  (Login pneumo)
YC

This was built with all new parts and is in excellent cond. Steal Crosman breach, 14.5" barrel, Maountain Air flat top piston and valve, probed bolt, Crosman muzzle brake, has quick release pin to take shoulder stock on/off. Comes with a "Beeman" 4x32 scope taken off new dual cal rifle. Cheap scope, but decent optics. Shoots a very consistant 520 fps w/12 pumps and 500 fps with 10 pumps using 14.3 CPs. I can't get it to shoot any harder, but I don't like to pump a lot. Comes shipped in a cool vintage UZI case that fits it perfectly with the butt stock remove. $150 shipped to you in cont. USA. Pay PAl +3% or m.o.. Deal by e-mail. I'm on the BOI.
http://i728.photobucket.com/albums/ww288/pneumo11/PB100031.
[linked image]

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Ken G
(Login cbx1980)
YF

e-mail sent n/t

November 11 2012, 9:55 AM 

Respond to this message   

(Login pneumo)
YC

Sold to Ken.

November 11 2012, 2:02 PM 

nt

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - FS: Crosman .22 cal. BackPacker.
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

BKL MOUNTS - SECOND TO NONE.

James Kitching Memorial Page

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from buying or selling products posted on this page, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who sold and the person who bought posted items.JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..