For when it HAS to sell...
Include your email address, price, Caliber, make and model.
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Walther Rotek .177

March 20 2017 at 2:42 AM
Lupe Texas  (Login l8p)
YF12

Selling due to housing construction in my rural area. No longer able to shoot outside.
Asking $488 Shipped to 48 contiguous states.
Contact email is LUP792@AOL.COM
Selling my Walther Rotek.
Only used in 1 Hunter Class Match game.
Has a 230 BAR extended fill hose, but recommend a metal adapter rated higher.
Hatsan .177 Air Stripper (never used).
2 Hammerli clips and some pellets to break in the barrel.
Ships in original box with paperwork.
Never Registered, can look for original receipt, if you want it.
Stippling slightly scuffed from bipod use.

Walther Rotek air rifle Precharged pneumatic (PCP) Bolt-action 8-shot rotary clip (single-action only) Rifled steel Lothar Walther barrel with 1/2" UNF threads Vibration-reduction system 2-stage adjustable match trigger 11mm dovetail (does not come with open sights) Minelli beech stock Checkered forearm and pistol grip Dual raised cheekpieces Ventilated rubber recoil pad Manual safety Built-in air pressure gauge (manometer) 200cc air reservoir 232 bar/3,365 psi max fill pressure Made in Germany.

[linked image]

[linked image]
Just hit the little circle.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Lupe Texas
(Login l8p)
YF12

Picture of target

March 20 2017, 6:39 PM 

At 35 yards testing.

[linked image]
Just hit the little circle.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

BKL MOUNTS - SECOND TO NONE.

James Kitching Memorial Page

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from buying or selling products posted on this page, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who sold and the person who bought posted items.JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.