For when it HAS to sell...
Include your email address, price, Caliber, make and model.
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

F/S-Beeman HW97K .20 cal W/Vortek PG2 Kit installed

March 20 2017 at 12:03 PM
Bill Zizzi  (Login bzizzi373)
YF

This a like new Beeman HW97K .20 Cal with a fresh Vortek PG2 kit installed, gun produces 17 foot pounds
of energy and loves FTS pellets. Stock and wood are free of defects and gun shows as new with original
box and papers. $625 shipped where allowed by law in USA, Payment via Paypal as gift or add 3%, MO Ok
personal check ok to Yellow members but must clear bank first.
E mail bzizzi(at)embarqmail(dot)com for photos. I am on the BOI as Bill Zizzi.
I will only reply if you answer to this ad first.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Bryan Hall
(Login texasair)
YF

I will take it.

March 20 2017, 12:27 PM 

hallbr2@hotmail.com

Respond to this message   
It's yours Bryan
(Login bzizzi373)
YF

Re: I will take it.

March 20 2017, 1:46 PM 

Respond to this message   
Bryan Hall
(Login texasair)
YF

email

March 20 2017, 2:30 PM 

Bill - my emails may be hitting your junk file. I'm at hallbr2@hotmail.com or my phone # 806-773-0032. Thank you!

Bryan

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

BKL MOUNTS - SECOND TO NONE.

James Kitching Memorial Page

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from buying or selling products posted on this page, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who sold and the person who bought posted items.JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.