For when it HAS to sell...
Include your email address, price, Caliber, make and model.
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

WTS: Tuned Fire 201, 200+fpe; Tuned Sumatra 500cc backyard friendly, trades listed

March 20 2017 at 12:38 PM
jmag  (Login jmagness)
YC

Fire 201 - Very good condition, functions flawlessly, shoots conicals above 200fpe and I don't know any it does not shoot well except the Speer 126gr spire point. It comes with a 308 barrel that I know nothing about except when I bought the gun, the guy said it fit the 201. This is NOT the lever action model. $630 shipped

Sumatra 25 cal, 500cc. In almost new condition and was detuned by Mr. Piatt and shoits around 55fpe on max. Comes with CP scope and muffler. Will trade gun for gun for a Sumatra Carbine in 22 or 25 and will consider other shorter guns like the pump action Hatsan. Will sell all mentioned for 700 shipped.

Please contact by email, magness.johnny@gmail.com or text 918seven59seven779. No calls please, untill we confirm a deal. jmag

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
jmag
(Login jmagness)
YC

Sumatra trade to Kent Wert!

March 20 2017, 1:56 PM 

Nt

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

BKL MOUNTS - SECOND TO NONE.

James Kitching Memorial Page

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from buying or selling products posted on this page, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who sold and the person who bought posted items.JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.