For when it HAS to sell...
Include your email address, price, Caliber, make and model.
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Two excellent quality scopes for sale..

March 20 2017 at 3:38 PM
Charlie Frear  (Login GeorgiaAirGuns)
YF12

I have a Bushnell Elite 4200 6x24x40 one inch tube with a duplex reticle for sale. The glass on these 4200's is great stuff. This scope has only been mounted on a PCP in Burris signature rings that uses plastic inserts to contact the scope. The scope is in 100 percent new condition without any usage marks on it anywhere.
I am selling this like new scope for $375.oo.

[linked image]

The other scope is the Opti-Logic 3x9x50 with a side focus and a duplex reticle. This scope has amazing quality optics that are supposedly made by Leupold. I got this scope at the shot show a few years ago and never got around to using it. It is in like new condition, it sells new for $230.oo, I am selling it for $175.oo. You won't find a scope in this price range with optical clarity like this one.

Thanks

Charlie Frear
georgiaairguns@gmail.com
706-884-6707

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Jack
(Login regsmeeton)
YC

Interested in the Bushnell

March 22 2017, 1:13 PM 

How do I arrange payment?
Why can't I be different and unusual.....like everybody else?

Respond to this message   
Charlie Frear,
(Login GeorgiaAirGuns)
YF12

Price reduction..

March 22 2017, 6:40 PM 

Is now $350.oo for the Bushy and $150.oo for the Opti-Logic.

Thanks

Charlie Frear, Georgia Airguns
georgiaairguns@gmail.com
706-884-6707

Respond to this message   
Jack
(Login regsmeeton)
YC

Email sent. nt

March 22 2017, 10:08 PM 

Why can't I be different and unusual.....like everybody else?

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

BKL MOUNTS - SECOND TO NONE.

James Kitching Memorial Page

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from buying or selling products posted on this page, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who sold and the person who bought posted items.JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.