For when it HAS to sell...
Include your email address, price, Caliber, make and model.
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

WTT Omega Super Charger for one of these guns

March 20 2017 at 9:20 PM

NormanR  (Login blackdiesel)
YF12

I have a low hours (31 hours) Omega Super Charger that I want to trade item for item for any of the following PCPs. Compressor is in like new condition with all accessories. The only reason I’m letting it go is that I upgraded to a full size compressor. I live in Atlanta and ideally a person to person trade is desirable. If shipping is involved and if you are not a long time member here or one of the other airgun forums, you ship first. Also, each person pays for shipping but since the compressor weighs over 80 lbs you must pay half the difference in shipping. Post in this ad so I know you are a member then follow up with an email at nreid4@yahoo.com. Not interested in any other PCPs unless it’s a 25 or 30 cal RAW.

1. FX Royale 500 Walnut
2. FX Boss Walnut
3. FX Independence 25 cal

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

NormanR
(Login blackdiesel)
YF12

Need left-hand or ambidextrous stock

March 21 2017, 8:07 PM 

I forgot to mention I'm a left hand shooter so a right hand only stock will not work.

Respond to this message   
Albert
(Login ahighe)
YF12

Are you willing to sell?

March 25 2017, 7:40 PM 

No rifle to swap, but are you interested in selling?

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

BKL MOUNTS - SECOND TO NONE.

James Kitching Memorial Page

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from buying or selling products posted on this page, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who sold and the person who bought posted items.JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.