For when it HAS to sell...
Include your email address, price, Caliber, make and model.
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

WTS QB 79D and Hawke scope

May 17 2017 at 2:13 PM
brian Smith  (Login BPSmith)
YF12

Nice clean little gun. 177 cal uses 2-co2 caplets. Can send some with the gun... Looks like new. Is about 6 months old. Cost $109 from AGD... It has the gold bolt and trigger. Gets dime size groups at 20 yds. Scope came from PA it was $109 It is a Hawke Vantage 3-9X40 AO 30-30 duplex. Perfect in every way. I would like to get $140 for both and split the shipping. No PP.... a postal MO or cashiers check works best for me.
I'll take a personal check from long time good BOI members. Email if interested. ivabrian2-at-gmail.com. Thanks for looking . Brian

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
brian Smith
(Login BPSmith)
YF12

This is a QB 78. Not a QB 79.

May 17 2017, 10:52 PM 

Not sure what I was thinking. wink.gif

Respond to this message   
Brian Smith
(Login BPSmith)
YF12

QB78D to be exact. and

May 17 2017, 10:55 PM 

I have some pictures. Thanks again..

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

BKL MOUNTS - SECOND TO NONE.

James Kitching Memorial Page

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from buying or selling products posted on this page, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who sold and the person who bought posted items.JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.