For when it HAS to sell...
Include your email address, price, Caliber, make and model.
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

FS- Steyr Hunting Five .22 cal

May 18 2017 at 11:35 AM
nrn2011  (Login nitinnelapudi)
YF12

Price: $2300
Caliber: .22
Make: Steyr
Model: Hunting 5 Auto
Condition: Excellent

Description:

Excellent condition rifle gets 50-55 shots on a 200 bar fill. Comes with Scout Barrel and Scout pressure tube, making this two guns in one! You get the full length version and can swap it to carbine version in minutes. Comes with original Steyr Gun Case, 2 magazines, fill adapter, original owners manual, and LDC Adapter made by Steyr! (long barrel is already threaded, and the carbine version has no threads and requires included adapter for use with an LDC)

The gun is regulated and was set shooting 15 grain JSB at 920 fps! This was too hot for me and I adjusted it down to 710 fps shooting an 18.1 grain JSB. I currently have it setup as a carbine and it is very accurate! Adjusting the power was very easy after removing the stock (two screws). There is an adjustment screw in the back that easily adjust power up or down. Trigger is one of the best I have experienced. Trigger is upgraded to a fully adjustable blade that can be set in different positions. Over all this gun is the real nice package. Pics upon request from serious buyers.

Note:
The original case is good on the inside...lots of scratches on the outside from it being stored. The gun and contents however are excellent.

[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
nrn2011
(Login nitinnelapudi)
YF12

Price drop!

May 19 2017, 5:27 PM 

I will offer this package for the price of $2100 shipped till midnight pacific time on 5/21/2017 or until the post falls of the front page (which ever comes first).

Thats $200 off of my asking price!

Respond to this message   
nrn2011
(Login nitinnelapudi)
YF12

Gun is sold...thnx yellow!

May 24 2017, 4:58 PM 

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

BKL MOUNTS - SECOND TO NONE.

James Kitching Memorial Page

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from buying or selling products posted on this page, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who sold and the person who bought posted items.JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.