For when it HAS to sell...
Include your email address, price, Caliber, make and model.
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

WTS Crosman 1720T

May 18 2017 at 11:48 AM

Chris  (Login Loki_762)
YC

I am selling my Crosman 1720T in order to fund a bullpup kit for my Hatsan AT44. I have only had this gun a couple of months, and have decided it's not for me. It comes with an LDC, a carbine stock, and an SKS cheek rest. I have opened the transfer port to 5/64ths, in order to shoot Baracuda Hunter Extremes right at 800 fps, which it will do for around 20 shots. It has a little hammer bounce, so if you wanted to add the Bstaley mod, you could probably eke out a couple more shots. I am asking $350 shipped OBO, and accept payment via Paypal, and I will pay the charges as well. First "I'll take it" posted here gets it.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-F5v2lzft2ISzJsZ2ZiUTdLWG8
Thanks,
Chris

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Chris
(Login Loki_762)
YC

SPF

May 18 2017, 12:49 PM 

Gun is sold to Bill, pending funds.
Thanks,
Chris

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

BKL MOUNTS - SECOND TO NONE.

James Kitching Memorial Page

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from buying or selling products posted on this page, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who sold and the person who bought posted items.JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.