For when it HAS to sell...
Include your email address, price, Caliber, make and model.
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

WTS: American Air Arms Slayer .357 Cal

May 18 2017 at 3:05 PM
Marlon  (Login marlonlayton)
YF12

Up for sale is my AAA Slayer in .357 cal. This rifle is also an absolute monster...it's currently shooting 124 gr slugs around 875 fps for over 200 fpe. I've only been able to shoot out to 50 yards and it's 1/2 inch groups all day. Gun comes with a free hard case, 1x mag, and a tin of JSB 81 gr pellets to get you started. Check out this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/7jeQl8ilCGc

Asking $1675 shipped! PayPal gift or add 3%. I'm on BOI with 100% positive feedback, so should you! Thanks for looking!

Text or email for additional information or pics!

Email: marlonlayton@yahoo.com
Text: 312-498-9987

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Marlon
(Login marlonlayton)
YF12

SOLD!!

May 20 2017, 1:38 PM 

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

BKL MOUNTS - SECOND TO NONE.

James Kitching Memorial Page

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from buying or selling products posted on this page, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who sold and the person who bought posted items.JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.