For when it HAS to sell...
Include your email address, price, Caliber, make and model.
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

458 quackenbush outlaw and a 32 inch daq barrel

May 18 2017 at 7:28 PM
Belton Wiggins  (Login jasperjet)
YC

[linked image]
[linked image]

Brand new never assembled and a 32 inch barrel for that extra horsepower . I am on the boi ,I like postal money orders best.I will ship onto the continental US. 1250 for the rifle shipped 250 for the 32 inch barrel shipped or all for 1400 shipped. When I got the rifle I oiled it and put it back in the package I hoped someone around me would buy it and hunt with me but no takers.I put the 32 inch barrel on my used daq and shot it 10 times
1250 rifle shipped
250 barrel shipped
1400 both shipped.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Belton Wiggins
(Login jasperjet)
YC

my email

May 18 2017, 7:46 PM 

jwiggins15@suddenlink.net

Respond to this message   
Belton Wiggins
(Login jasperjet)
YC

I can email bigger , more pictures

May 19 2017, 6:52 PM 

email is jwiggins15@suddenlink.net

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
belton wiggins
(Login jasperjet)
YC

here are some bigger picturs

May 20 2017, 3:18 PM 

here are some better pictures

[linked image]

[linked image]

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

BKL MOUNTS - SECOND TO NONE.

James Kitching Memorial Page

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from buying or selling products posted on this page, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who sold and the person who bought posted items.JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.