For when it HAS to sell...
Include your email address, price, Caliber, make and model.
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

For Sale-.22 caliber Air Arms S410 w/Thumbhole Stock $790 shipped

June 19 2017 at 12:15 PM
kevin lentz  (Login klentz)
AR&P

I purchased this gun new. I have over $1,400 in this AA S410 including the upgrades. This gun holds air forever and is very accurate with jsb 15.8 gr & 18.1 gr pellets.

This Air Arms S410 is in .22 caliber and has the factory walnut thumbhole stock. The stock has been professionally refinished with RLO. I can't find a mark on the stock or metal. The trigger and trigger guard have been upgraded with Rowan Engineering parts. Scope and mounts are not included. The buyer of the gun has the option of buying the LDC for $85. The LDC is from RIBRAB, is VERY effective and comes completely apart for cleaning.

No trades at this time. I have over 12 pages of feedback on the boi so buy with confidence. Prefer paypal +3% but we can talk about other payment methods.

Deal by email only, klentz4 "AT" comcast.net

Gun with one magazine and the fill probe is included. Asking $790.00 which includes shipping to CONUS. No trades at this time. Thanks

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

BKL MOUNTS - SECOND TO NONE.

James Kitching Memorial Page

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from buying or selling products posted on this page, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who sold and the person who bought posted items.JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.