Ditch photobucket. This is how you post pics free using your own net 54 account.July 17 2017 at 9:12 AM
Steve in CT (Premier Login q1q)
1. Login Net54 and go to your account. (If you are at the Yellow you can click on upper left corner before the posts start on "my account"
2. Once there, on left side menu click on "Realms"
(If you don't have a realm, you can create one or many. You do this once.)
3. Click on files, click upload, select your picture and upload it..
4. When the picture is uploaded you see it there on the right. Click on the picture to copy its URL.
5. Come here and post they URL alike you did with photobucket.
Done. This works for IPads and PCs.
Thats awesome. Thanks Steve, Nt
|July 17 2017, 9:19 AM |
|July 17 2017, 8:43 PM |
I am logged in. I am in Realms but nowhere do I see Files.
Thank you! Photobucket is off the map bad. (NT)
|July 18 2017, 12:58 AM |
|July 19 2017, 1:01 PM |
Nowhere on this page is the work FILES.
|July 23 2017, 2:22 PM |
(Select Login tarheel72)
|July 23 2017, 2:24 PM |
Would some one be willing to help me Get to learn how to Post Pics,I have quite a bit of things I need to sell!
T I A,
|July 24 2017, 6:43 PM |
For you guys who are confused. Here's what you need to do. After you do Steve's Step 2 and click on Realms,
you need to actually create a realm and give it a name. Let's say you name your realm Mypics. Fill in the box with the name of your Realm, click DONE below it. Now a new screen will pop up with FILES as an option. Upload a photo from your computer to Files, then when the image appears, right click on the image and copy it to your ad. You haven't seen files because you didn't open Realms and create one.
|August 3 2017, 6:21 AM |
I'm sorry, I don't know how to right click with an Android phone ?
Good stuff! I really did dislike PB. Thanks!
|July 30 2017, 5:52 PM |
|August 8 2017, 8:12 PM |
I placed an ad today and went trough the procedure, copied the link and pasted it in the ad. The ad shows the link but no picture.
I'm not sure what I did wrong.