For when it HAS to sell...
Include your email address, price, Caliber, make and model.
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

WTB/T a LDC for: Ruger Air Magnum .22 or .177 with no scope

August 11 2017 at 6:02 AM
James Dingle  (Login JamesDingle777)
AR&P

I see them all over with their scope deals. It needs a better scope and a much better mount.

I owned several when they only came in .177 and they were amazing with CPH 10.5's.

If you have an accurate one in either caliber, I maybe interested. From what I know these are on the same power level as the RWS 350.

You can contact me at jamesdingle18@yahoo.com or call, even better as I can receive pictures via texts. 1-5 seven 0-9 seven 7-11 four 9

I have a .22/.25 R&L LDC 1/2 x 20 that fits my Rainstorm. It doesn't have any baffles, just a long cone cap that screws on top. You'd need a standard air gun adapter. It has internal Female threads to screw on. It's in perfect condition, matte black. Picture by text. 6 1/2" OAL, around 8oz. Aluminum.

If desiring to buy LDC outright, $75.00 shipped in a first class flat rate box, payment in USPMO please. Anyone with a hobby lathe can make any style baffles desired.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

BKL MOUNTS - SECOND TO NONE.

James Kitching Memorial Page

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from buying or selling products posted on this page, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who sold and the person who bought posted items.JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.