For when it HAS to sell...
Include your email address, price, Caliber, make and model.
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

WTS/WTT: Hill MK3 Hand Pump

August 12 2017 at 9:54 AM

william  (Login williamN)
YC

Pumps but not as it should ( it will still fill my rifle ). I sent it to pyramyd for warranty repair ( I am the original owner ) and they sent it back saying it worked fine. I do not believe it needs a rebuild, just a good cleaning.
I took the base a part and cleaned the gunk out of the check valve and thought it was fixed but then started acting up soon after.

I live in a high humid area and the pump is full of nasty water mixed lube. I started taking it apart today but realized I did not have the proper wrench for a full disassembly and gave up.

$149 shipped CONUS. Trade interests: FX No Limit 30mm Weaver rings, AA 10.4gr .177 , Caldwell Lead Sled DFT 2 or ???

jht12003 gmail

[img][linked image][/img]

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

BKL MOUNTS - SECOND TO NONE.

James Kitching Memorial Page

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from buying or selling products posted on this page, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who sold and the person who bought posted items.JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.