For when it HAS to sell...
Include your email address, price, Caliber, make and model.
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

WTS wicked arm flex .308 cobra

August 12 2017 at 12:31 PM

clint "ironarmknives"  (Select Login ironarmknives)
YF12

hey trying to sell a real nice .308 flex cobra .it has **** air tube,500cc carbon tank 4500 ,24" .308 hammer forged barrel "slugs" external adjusting reg,desert tan "one of only two made i believe
ldc,one mag... nice shooting gun travis said it shoots 60-85 grain , but with the cothran balanced valve and adjustable reg. the sky the limit . ten shot mag also shots pellets at any fps you wish....like a lazier ... i've got lots of time money into it and no place to shoot it... and being in calif no game to shoot at ...i have a warp also and these guns are built like a tank ....no wait time to get your flex cobra .308
i would like $2000. shipped in the usa ,got to get a metal detector i want, so my money loss your gain
paypal gift or u pay the 4% fee more
please text or call clint 760-703-1497
i will send pic's
or pm me but best to call or text
u can email at ironarmknives@gmail.com but i have my phone at all times

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

clint "ironarmknives"
(Select Login ironarmknives)
YF12

stainless air tube ,,

August 12 2017, 12:35 PM 

stainless steel air tube , the cobra kit has better hammers, adjusting reg,and a few other thing LOL i don't understand LOL nice gun

Respond to this message   

clint
YF12

pic of flex

August 13 2017, 1:52 PM 

[linked image]

call or tex 760-703-1497
or email ironarmknives@gmail.com

Respond to this message   

Clint
YF12

Price drop

August 15 2017, 8:49 AM 

1750.00 shipped in USA
Call or text 760-703-1497
Or email
Ironarmknives@gmail.com

Respond to this message   

Clint
YF12

Bump

August 15 2017, 8:57 AM 

Bump

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

BKL MOUNTS - SECOND TO NONE.

James Kitching Memorial Page

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from buying or selling products posted on this page, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who sold and the person who bought posted items.JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.