For when it HAS to sell...
Include your email address, price, Caliber, make and model.
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

For/sale 177. R-10 carbine Huntington beach / cracked stock 265. TYD.

September 19 2017 at 9:07 PM

Mike Ellingsworth  (Login 4888blues)
YF12

Pictures did not capture the nice bluing, the rifle arrived in two pieces due to it being shipped improperly the stock and receiver is minty.
I sent the stock off to be repaired and refinished with a added grip cap, however the crack re appeared due to the glue happend to reach expiration unknown at the time by the stock repairman who made a full refund.

You can use a R-9 or Hw -95 stock for this or have a custom stock made for it.

R 10 carbines are as sweet as sweet can be. If you miss the one you sold or heard about thees heres your chance to grab one
Ships to Con US / Hawaii will be extra

I am on B O I Pay pal you add the fees or gift it or U S postal money order only !
aways mike at hot mail dot com
no caps no spaces use @ sign for at and . for dot

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Mike Ellingsworth
(Login 4888blues)
YF12

link for pictures inside

September 19 2017, 9:08 PM 

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

BKL MOUNTS - SECOND TO NONE.

James Kitching Memorial Page

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from buying or selling products posted on this page, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who sold and the person who bought posted items.JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.