For when it HAS to sell...
Include your email address, price, Caliber, make and model.
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

FOR SALE – Xisico XS-B12 in 22 cal – FOR SALE

September 19 2017 at 11:15 PM

Pedro in Corona  (Login Augydogy)
YF

The XS12 is a light weight and more compact break barrel rifle that has been designed specifically for the younger or smaller shooter. The stock on this rifle is wood and features a classic Monte Carlo Design with raised cheek piece. It has a standard 11mm dovetail scope mounting grooves, and a screw down scope stop.
These rifles are lower powered for comfortable cocking and easier to manage recoil, which translates into easier shooting and better accuracy. The XS12 is only 40 inches long and weighs only 5.7 pounds, making it great for smaller shooters and for introducing youngsters to the fun and enjoyment of air gunning.

This rifle was given a full tune buy the magic man himself, he hails from Ohio and it makes this rifle a much better/accurate shooter once he gets done with it. His name cannot be used on this site so e-mail me for his name if interested.
Everything functions as it should, unfortunately I've lost interest in this rifle so it has to go to somebody who will appreciate it.

As you can see in the pictures it does not have open sights, I misplaced them some time ago. But it does come with a Center Point 4x scope, non mil dot, non AO, good enough for 10 meters, mounts included. The “thing” attached to the end of the barrel is there to protect the crown, it's does not silence the rifle at all and it just looks cool, It comes as seen in the pictures, nothing more nothing less.
I don't own a Chrony so no numbers.

I'm asking $110.00 shipped to the Continental US only, I will use Pyramyd Air's shipping guidelines, see website for guidelines.
Paypal or USPO money order. I live in Corona, CA, if you live in the area, we can meet at a mutually acceptable location if you want to deal in cash.

I'm on the BOI multiple times all positive, If you are not on the BOI text me and we'll discuss it.

Offers will be considered, e-mail me, low ballers, tire kickers, looky lous are all welcome

I will consider trades. I'm looking for an Air Venturi Bronco and/or 20 cal stuff, e-mail me.

Deal by e-mail
First come first serve.
I will use my email time stamp.

Pedro in Corona
Augydogy 68 @ yahoo .com, delete spaces

https://imgur.com/a/gq9Hd
- Life Member of the NRA
- "Si vis pacem, para bellum" - If you want peace, prepare for war-Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

BKL MOUNTS - SECOND TO NONE.

James Kitching Memorial Page

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from buying or selling products posted on this page, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who sold and the person who bought posted items.JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.