For when it HAS to sell...
Include your email address, price, Caliber, make and model.
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

99% Condition UMAREX COLT Single Action Army

September 20 2017 at 11:36 PM

JD DODGE  (Login AIROSOK)
YF

I have three UMAREX COLT Single Action Army (SAA) Nickle Pistols available. One is Pellet and 2 are BB.
Checked for operation and put in safe. I have found both Pellet and BB Versions shoot the same accuracy except BB version is faster.
Since I shoot Round Balls in both I get the most out of each. All are excellent Like New Condition.
My wife and I shoot Competition and we own 8 of these Fantastic pistols.
Reason for Selling OR Trading is that we have evolved to the Weathered NRA and Nickle John Wayne versions and don't need these extras.
I am asking only a fraction of the original cost at $300.00 STYD For All THREE.
Contact me J-C-G at Comcast.net and I am on BOI and have PAYPAL (same Email address) Pictures available on request (too big for here).
Will consider ANY reasonable offer.
"It's an AIR Thing, You wouldn't understand"

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

BKL MOUNTS - SECOND TO NONE.

James Kitching Memorial Page

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from buying or selling products posted on this page, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who sold and the person who bought posted items.JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.