Return to Index  

Hey Dump Ass P_Nguyen_22 your full of **** this is KietDo

June 11 2004 at 8:05 AM
Score 5.0 (1 person)
Anonymous  (Login KietDo)
from IP address 4.233.83.225

Response to hmmmm again

Hey Dump Ass P_Nguyen_22 your full of **** this is KietDo.

You think you can fool a real Microsoft Certified System Engineer I don't think so buddy, you couldn't even answer a simple configuration test where do you place this word and id number at in the Properties (Localhost and 14000). Therefore you are a ****en liar and you couldn't even answer Anonymous questions to you on Jun 10, 2004 Posted at 5:52 PM Link: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=79846&messageid=1086853930 that show you don't know **** P_Nguyen_22

And I will answer it for you P_Nguyen_22 you little piece of **** everybody is laughing there ass off right now because you couldn't even answer two simple questions of Anonymous questions to you on Jun 10, 2004 Posted at 5:52 PM Link: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=79846&messageid=1086853930 that show you don't know **** P_Nguyen_22

1. VPN stand for Virtual Private Network you piece of ****

2. DUN stand for Dial Up Network you piece of ****

As for your quote P_Nguyen_22 you stated on Anonymous aka P_Nguyen_22 on Jun 11, 2004, 7:15 AM

Your own quotes: " i must admit though..
first time i try it, my ip address did change.
but now i try it again, it does not change..
so there might be some truth to what KietDo said.
the truth is however i did changed my ip address,
and i changed it by going to internet options settings."

There is no way possible you can change your IP Address in I"nternet Options Setting" because you have to configure it you dump ass P_Nguyen_22 and there is only a few ways to do so which is place this in the right area "Localhost and 14000" and you need a real software name Stealther which is built in the Symantec Norton Personal Firewall already but still you have to configure it you dump stupid *******.

As , I KietDo stated before P_Nguyen_22 doesn't know **** about computers installing, configuring, administering and IP Address at all. Just as I thought you came out with a lame as excuse by saying "Your own quotes: " i must admit though..
first time i try it, my ip address did change.
but now i try it again, it does not change..
so there might be some truth to what KietDo said.
the truth is however i did changed my ip address,
and i changed it by going to internet options settings."

The truth is P_Nguyen_22 is a dump piece of **** , P_Nguyen_22 is a liar piece of ****, Doesn't know **** about computers and he claims he was MCSE what a piece of **** you are and I have to Agree with Anonymous that posted on Jun 9, 2004 at 4:17 PM. P_Nguyen_22 is a ****en loser period all he tries to do is lie through everything until he get caught and he has already gotten caught already by making an excuse on how he tried it once and now he can't do it as I stated before it has already been verified that you P_Nguyen_22 went over to your friend house and use his ISP Account in a different area code and gave you another IP Address which in reality you did not change your IP Address all you did was use someone else ISP Account you ****en loser!!!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Find more forums on Classic TVCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement