Return to Index  

P_Nguyen_22 that ain't your IP Address at all it you friend ISP IP Address

June 11 2004 at 4:24 PM
Score 5.0 (1 person)
Anonymous  (no login)
from IP address 66.53.47.222

Response to kiet do - part 3

P_Nguyen_22 that ain't your IP Address at all it you friend ISP IP Address which is the following 4.153.231.30, 4.153.231.240

Do you even know what static ip address means and what IP subneting means ?

I can't wait till you reply back with a stupid answer just like you reply back to Kiet Do with your lame excuse answer

"Your own quote statement P_Nguyen_22:i must admit though..
first time i try it, my ip address did change.
but now i try it again, it does not change..
so there might be some truth to what k.d. said.
the truth is however i did changed my ip address,
and i changed it by going to internet options settings."

Here is your other statement P_Nguyen_22

"what do you know, my IP address is changed.
guess i'll change them over & over now
since it's so eazy."

Here is your other quote you just posted to Kiet Do:

Your Own Quote P_Nguyen_22:

Internet Explorer:
TOOLS-->INTERNET OPTIONS-->CONNECTION-->DIAL-UP
SETTINGS-->PROPERTIES-->NETWORKING-->IP SETTING-->
SPECIFY IP ADDRESS..

INTERNET OPTION-->CONNECTION-->DIAL-UP
SETTINGS-->
now you UNCHECK the box "use proxy server."

You have no clue how to hide your IP Address P_Nguyen_22 the right way and your answer you gave to Kiet Do all we real "MCSE" have to say is go get a life because you can't change your IP Address by what you said above as your own quote P_Nguyen_22 to uncheck the box "use proxy server" and by the way I was the one who gave you a hint in my answer "Proxy Server Address" you freaken moron not use proxy server you freaken more and if you read careful to this link: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=79846&messageid=1086915775

everybody will know why you reply to Kiet Do by saying your own quote Uncheck the box "use proxy server." which you are still wrong even when I gave you the answer that show how stupid you really are HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA............. Rolling Around Laughing My Ass Off At You Piece Of **** P_Nguyen_22

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Find more forums on Classic TVCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement