Return to Index  

P_Nguyen_22, Shut your Freaken Tramp Mouth Already

June 12 2004 at 12:00 PM
Score 5.0 (1 person)
Anonymous  (Login KietDo)
from IP address 4.232.219.251

Response to hey

P_Nguyen_22, Shut your Freaken Tramp Mouth Already the more you reply the more stupid you look!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA............................................................................................................................................................

P_Nguyen_22, I told you the more you reply to me the more stupid you really look on www.Network54.com/Forums also on Microsoft Website for all the real "MCSE" to laugh at your stupid ass for being really stupid.

Your Own First Quote P_Nguyen_22:

Internet Explorer:
TOOLS-->INTERNET OPTIONS-->CONNECTION-->DIAL-UP
SETTINGS-->PROPERTIES-->NETWORKING-->IP SETTING-->
SPECIFY IP ADDRESS..

Your own Third Quote P_Nguyen_22

INTERNET OPTION-->CONNECTION-->DIAL-UP
SETTINGS-->
now you UNCHECK the box "use proxy server."

Also what don't you get I am KietDo not Anonymous who posted on Jun 11, 2004 at 4:24 PM. Get it in your head already P_Nguyen_22 oh wait I typing to a Retard Delinquent who can't read at all. Let me speak to you in your own language then Hey, P_Nguyen_22 stupid ass Retard Delinquent Mother****er read my words I am KietDo not Anonymous who posted on Jun 11, 2004 at 4:24 PM.

Boy, P_Nguyen_22 you do go out of your way to make yourself look like a Dump Stupid Ass Mother****er on www.Network54.com/Forums

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Find more forums on Classic TVCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement