Return to Index  

I can't believe this person

August 21 2005 at 2:15 AM
No score for this post
  (no login)
from IP address 67.160.73.253

Response to New Fraud Trader do not trade with Tuan Tran aka Tuan713 from Sammamish , Washington

Rob me of Anh Hung thap quang dong 16 dvd, Tan mau nhuom bai thuong hai 5dvd, hoan chau cat cat II 19 dvd and nhat den nhi do 7 dvd and tell everyone that I'm a fraud trader???

We agreed to trade and send out at the same time. I wanted canh sat moi ra truong part I, II, and III. I sent him my stuff
here is the confirmation number. 0304 1560 0004 7756 8864

if you check this confirmation number on the www.USPS.com site

you will see that it said delievered to this address

James Luu
8315 La Docena Lane.
Pico Rivera, CA 90660-5015

Didn't send me his stuff. Then tells me that my disks are bad. wanted different series. I told him sure, but I need him to send me at least something so before I can send him new series to replace. But refuses after refuses to even send me as I suggest to him just send me the first part of canh sat moi ra truong part I. and then turn around and tell me I'm the fraud trader? how ironic is that?

This guy is very childish, loud and Obnoxious.

On www.giangvu.com
check out this link
http://www.giangvu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21660

beware, this guy will use different identity just to scam you.

I'm not this type of person that scam people just for a couple of dvd. It not worth my time. if you trade with me, you will see.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Find more forums on Classic TVCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement