Return to Index  

Kavin Bao aka Viet2k2 In 2128 Argo Dr. Hapeville, GA 30354 Tried To Scam Me

September 7 2005 at 5:19 PM
No score for this post
Anonymous  (no login)
from IP address 67.125.118.202

Kavin Bao aka Viet2k2 In 2128 Argo Dr. Hapeville, GA 30354 Tried To Scam Me But He Did Not Succeed Do Not Trade With This Person.

Kavin Bao aka Viet2k2
2128 Argo Dr.
Hapeville, GA 30354

E-mail: kavinbao@hotmail.com

I Clearly Told Him Do Not Use Generic Name Brand And He Had The Nerve To E-mail Me Telling Me He Will Order Ritek DVD-R Discs Which He Did But He Turn Around Use Ritek To Burn Him His Own Set And Turn Around Sending Me Use Scratch Up DVD Discs Of Someone Who Burn Him The Set " What The **** Is That " I Told Him I Will Give Him 1 Chance Only Is To Re-Burn Me All My DVD Phim Bo Request Which The Total DVD Discs Are 71 DVD Discs & To Use Ritek DVD-R Discs If I Do Not Recieve My Replacements By Friday September 23, 2005 I Will Not Send Him His DVD Phim Bo Request Nor Will I Send Back His All **** Up Scratch Up Use DVD Discs That He Sent To Me
Below, way at the bottom is his E-mail to me stating he order Ritek DVD-R Discs and Told Me He Will Burn All 71 DVD Discs for me with Ritek but turn around to give me someone else who burn him his set that are all scratch up

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

KAVIN BAO, I'M NOT STUPID OK

Kavin Bao, Don't Change The ****en Subject You Did Not Use Ritek DVD-R Discs You Use Generic Discs Which I Know Someone Else Burn You First And Then You Use Ritek To Burn Your Own Set And Send Me Copy Of Someone Who Burn Them For You What The **** Is That Buddy. " I Clearly Stated I Want All 71 DVD Discs You Burn For Me Is Ritek Which You Clearly Stated You Order From:

http://www.supermediastore.com/ritek-g04-4x-dvd-r-blank-media-arita-logo-100.html

Kavin Bao your own statement "I know is was a lie at first that why I use general dvd."

I'm Giving You One Last Chance Right Now You Re-Burn Me All 71 DVD Discs & Send To Me Once I Recieve It I Will Send Your 71 DVD Discs To You Plus All Your **** Up Scratch Up DVD Discs There Not Butts & An About It

Kavin Bao, You Really Disappointed Me I Recieve Your Package Today & ........ When I Open Up The Box The DVD Discs Were Not Package Up Correctly At All. What Do You Want Me To Do With Scratch Up DVD Discs Kavin Bao You Really Disappointment Me. Plus I Look At The DVD Discs They Are Not Even Ritek Brand You Trick Me Kavin Bao. You Use Generic Brand not Ritek Brand Name Because I Use Ritek To Burn For You and It Would Of Had Arita Logo Written On The Hub Of The Ritek DVD-R Discs

Here Is The Link You Send To Me About You Buying Ritek DVD-R Discs To Burn For Me Instead You Give Me Your Copy That Someone Else Burn For You:

http://www.supermediastore.com/ritek-g04-4x-dvd-r-blank-media-arita-logo-100.html

I Know What You Did Already You Gave Your Copy That Someone Else Copy For You Kavin Bao. I Do Not Appreciate It At All That You Gave Me Use & Scratch Up DVD Discs You Tried To Cover It Up By Put The DVD Discs Out Of The DVD / CD Spindler Holder.

I HAVE PLACE A CALLED TO MY LOCAL POSTED OFFICE TO CALLED YOUR LOCAL POST OFFICE TO PUT A STOP TO MY PACKAGE TO YOU KAVIN BAO.

This is what gonna happen now until you Re-Burn Me My 71 DVD Discs use Ritek Name Brand ( And I Will Know If It Ritek Name Brand By The Arita Logo On The Hub ) Once You Re-Burn My 71 DVD Discs & Package It Up Correctly Into A DVD / CD Spindler Holder , Then Package It Up In A Priority Mail Box With Newspaper or Foam So That The DVD / CD Spindler Holder That Holds All 71 DVD Discs Doesn't Jump Up & Down When The Prioirty Box Mail Is Being Transfer To The Plane So The DVD Discs Doesn't Get Scratch Up

I Do Not Care What You Say Kavin Bao Until I Get My Replacements You Will Not Get Your DVD Phim Bo Of All 71 DVD Discs From Me As I Told You I Have Called To My Local Posted Office To Called Your Local Posted Office To Put A Stop To My Package To You Already So You Will Not Recieve My Package Until I Get My Replacements Of All 71 DVD Discs.

Once, I Get Them I Will Send You Your 71 DVD Discs Phim Bo To You Plus I Will Send Back All Your 71 DVD Discs That Are Scratch Up To You Kavin Bao

Kavin Bao You Must Re-Burn Me All 71 DVD Discs Using ( Ritek Name Brand By The Arita Logo On The Hub )

I'm interested in your DVD Phim Bo:

1. Anh Hung Quang Dong Thap Ho ( 16 DVDs Retail )

2. Khu Ta Diet Ma ( 10 DVDs Retail )

3. Tuu Quyen To Khat Di ( 10 DVDd Retail)

4. Hiep Khach Giang Ho ( 10 DVDs Retail )

5. Thieu Nien Hoang Phi Hung ( 15 DVDs Retail )

6. Ban Tinh Ca Mua Dong ( 10 DVDs Retail )

Total: 71 DVD Discs

Here is what you wanted from my DVD Phim Bo Lists:

1. Ma Dao Hiep Tinh 9 DVDs (retail)

2. Nhat Den Thi Do Part 1 aka Thien Ha Vo Dich Part 1 (7 DVDs retail)

3. Nhat Den Thi Do aka Doc Ba Thien Ha Part 3 (10 DVDs retail)

4. Vua Bip Tai Xuat Giang Ho 14 DVDs (retail)

5. Song Thien Long Ho Dau 10 DVDs (retail)

6. Song Thien Chi Ton 11 DVDs (retail)

7. Bich Huyet Kiem (10 DVDs Retail)

Total: 71 DVD Discs

1. Email me when your completely done burning all 71 DVD Discs and Can You Kavin Bao Double Check Each DVD Discs after you burn it on a DVD Player to make sure there are No Errors & All 71 DVD Discs Plays Properly

2. Please put them in a DVD / CD Spindler Holder aka Cake Box

3. Email me when your completely done

4. Please only use Priority Mail Box With Delivery Confirmation Number

( THIS TIME MAKE SURE YOU PUT NEWSPAPER OR FOAM THAT WAY THE DVD DISCS DOESN'T FALL OUT & JUMP AROUND IN THE PRIORITY MAIL BOX)

Kavin Bao kavinbao@hotmail.com wrote:

Hey, I just received my DVDs today in the mail and here is the brand
name I got:

Let me know is this brand OK with you. If everything OK, reply and let
me know so we both can start burning. Hopefully we can sent out around
next week. Thanks again...

Kavin Bao

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Classic TVCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement