Hi there

October 27 2000 at 9:30 PM
No score for this post
whisper  (no login)
from IP address 193.113.185.169

Hello

cant seem to catch up with u lately!
Robbie has to be put down very shortly, Mother has now realised how bad he is,
if you pat him he nearly falls over( he isnt thin but very feeble)
He has more lumps come up around his face now, the vet did say though that they would spread.
We are arguing now on who is going to hold him. Janine says its my turn as she has held the last 2 but i get upset just thinking about it, but then again, so does she.
Tiggy doesnt seem to be improving at all on her bute, she is still lame.

Hope to catch up with you soon
whisper

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
sontopa
(no login)

so so sorry!!!

No score for this post
October 28 2000, 12:51 AM 

Hi there Whisp,
I am so sorry to hear that especially as you seemed really happy the other day over your promotion.
I know how hard it is just wish i was closer!
If there is anything I can do let me know.
You just have to keep remembering that it is for the best as he is so ill and he more than likely wouldn't survive another winter.
You are helping him and at least you have had the extra time with him and your Mom now realises how serious he is.
Is the vet comming out to see Tiggy again and would she benefit from having a neurectomy not a particularly nice cure but it does take the pain out of the foot and they can lead normal lives after having the operation so I have heard.

I have been madly decorating the last couple of days hence the reason I haven't been on till very late tonight and off very early last night (theres a surprise me getting off this thing early lol)
I'll hopefully be on tomorrow about 8pm if you are around if not i'll be on again Sunday 9am ish for a bit.
Take care of yourself and give Robbie a big hug and a kiss from me and one for tiggy too.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Hi there
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Horses & RidingCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement