Return To Top   

I ordered but now what?

January 9 2004 at 1:29 PM
Lorraine 

Response to Competitive Products

Hi, I ordered from the "wrong" company this morning. Now reading your sight I find that the one I ordered is a copy and according to what I read on your site, it is also not as good. I really need to get this problem with wetting when I cough taken care of. I guess I will order from you and when the other one comes I will send it back or maybe try both to see which one is the "real" help. Question: is there a weakining when one is on her period and when one has a cold? This seems to be when I stuggle the most. This cold is the one that cause me to get VERY concerned. I can't even leave the house. I pray to God this is going to help. Lady in waiting..to see what happens. Lorraine

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. I Wish I Had Seen Your Message Yesterday! - Sari Wexler on Jan 10, 2004
    1. I just see I forgot to respond completely to your question! - Sari Wexler on Jan 12, 2004

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

limited time offer - free shipping and handling!

There simply is no treatment or device as effective as the Kegelmaster. Along with the "Second Device" which we provide FREE, it is virtually failureproof.

Order Yours today. Go to Kegelmaster.pro or Mykm.com